Why Should You Choose Custom Software Services?
When you buy mass market software, you hand over aspects of your growth to that software. Your capability, effectiveness, and time hinges on the abilities built into that software.
If you’re stuck using software that is limiting your workflow or not supporting your organizational goals, you should take a look at custom software.
The most definite reason to opt for custom software is optimizing daily tasks and procedures. Custom apps can simplify workflow, having just the features which are needed and nothing to distract the end-user.
- Boost internal workflows
- Configure software for client-facing functions
- Build apps that improve the work environment and ease for employees
What Are The Benefits Of Custom Software?
Custom software caters to the robust procedure of your business, troubleshoots your particular issues, meets your unique requirements, and makes your workflow more efficient, quicker, and easier.
- Easy to use and learn
- Has a better level of flexibility
- Is budget-friendly
- Saves time
- Has no extra functions to distract users
What Types of Custom Software Do We develop?
These are the custom apps which ideally work across every popular browser and deliver flawless user experience with a clear mobile adaptation and logical layout.
- Industry-specific solutions
- Online portals (B2C or B2B)
- Enterprise systems
- These are cross-platform custom apps for offline functionalities with complete control over increased effectiveness, data security, and functionality.
- Operating System specific (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Cross-platform (on React Native, Xamarin, Cordova) custom mobile apps for complimenting your web app or developed as an individual solution with their own backend (Node.JS, PHP, Java, .NET). They can be as progressive as crucial enterprise handling solutions and apps with inbuilt AI.
- Native (for Windows, Android, iOS)
Big data apps
Custom tools are developed to offer an in-depth understanding of meaningful elements of your business.
- Patient health condition monitoring
- Client analysis
- Predictive device maintenance
- Process optimization and control (for instance- stock handling, traffic handling, etc.)
These are custom apps which are able to meet your requirements for up-to-the-minute data and analytics.
- Identification of spam and fraud elements
- Ads and suggestions engines
- Stream processing for IoT
- Sensor data monitoring (automatic vehicle tracking, environmental monitoring, device condition monitoring, etc.)
LI Tech Advisors is a Long Island, New York-based Managed IT service company. When you partner with LI Tech Advisors as your next IT services company, you’ll have a partner who has over 30 years of experience working with organizations across Long Island.